This page is designed to be a work in progress... as the Lord directs the minds of the staff members, they will post various links to resourses that have been helpful in their ministry. On this page you might find booklists, sermon notes, position papers, personal insight, practical advice, philosophy of ministry statements, etc. If you would like to interact with the staff about what they have posted, send them an email or give them a call (651-257-4587) - they would be glad to answer any questions you might have or hear any encouragement you might want to give. Enjoy!
Pastor Kraig Keck
- Pyromaniacs www.teampyro.blogspot.com/
- Kevin DeYoung www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/kevindeyoung/
- Tim Challies www.challies.com
Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation
Website with biblical counseling resources: books, DVDs, and some free articles
Faith Church in Lafayette, Indiana
Website with helpful sermons and lessons on practical topics of interest to Christians. Also has an online bookstore. You can get information about the various conferences they hold
Grace to You
Website for the broadcast ministry of John MacArthur. You can access any of his 3000 sermons arranged by date, title, or Scripture passage. You can download as audio files or as transcripts.
5 books that have helped me in ministry
- Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands (Paul Tripp, P & R Publishing)
- Trusting God (Jerry Bridges, NAV Press)
- When People Are Big and God Is Small (Ed Welch, P & R Publishing)
- Desiring God (John Piper, Multnomah)
- The Cross of Christ (John R. W. Stott, Intervarsity Press)
Pastor Ben Gunderson
- Religious Affections www.religiousaffections.org
- Church Matters: The 9Marks Blog www.9marks.org/blog
Free Grace Broadcaster
A free quarterly of classic messages from prior centuries. Each issue focuses on a specific theme. Unified Bible exposition from multiple centuries of Christian history brings clarity and conviction. The Broadcaster is useful for personal devotions, discipleship, family worship, ministry training, and sermon preparation.
This website contains summaries, reviews, and ratings for almost all Biblical commentaries. This is a great resource to review commentaries before you buy.
Website for the #1 Bible app across all mobile devices, YouVersion offers dozens of Bible reading plans, free Bible translations, and the ability to share meaningful passages through social media.
5 book that have helped me in ministry
- The Pleasures of God (John Piper, Multnomah)
- Abolition of Man (C.S. Lewis, MacMillan)
- Overcoming Sin and Temptation (John Owen, Crossway)
- Future Grace (John Piper, Multnomah)
- The Knowledge of the Holy (A.W. Tozer, Harper)